List of Low-Priced Google Adsense Ads

List Of Low-Price ads

Do you ever see the price-per-click advertising your blog or website low, $ 0.1 or $ 0.01? are you upset? I am sure you answer yes.! low-value ads like that will greatly reduce our income from google adsense, I have experienced it. My first blog click ads worth $ 0.01. I was very surprised and asked, whether this low value click the google adsense. but I'm sure not that small. I always see how to click into two, and I get hits to my second with a value of $ 0.07. very small. I started thinking what was wrong with my adsense account. many days I do to find information, and I get this information. value on google adsense ads are not the same, some low and some high. and I found the site a low value.

you have to do is not difficult, you can filter out low-value site, but still many problems, many sites in google adsense low value, I will provide a valuable site beberepa very low, at least you do not see the value of $ 0.01. This is a website that lower value.

toy-offer.com
tractionsoftware.com
traffictransit.com
travelblog.org
travelpod.com
travelpost.com
true.com
truelocal.com
typepad.com
usefulfaqs.com
userland.com
usnom.com
vertippdich.de
volanthosting.com
vortexhost.com
wareareyou.com
wealthygeek.com
webcrawler.com
webfetch.com
webfinder360.com
webpromall.com
webzsearch.com
wireclub.com
wisegeek.com
wonderbranding.com
workpad.com
world-click.com
worldslastchance.com
yahoo.com
yourfreeblog.com

It is very easy, you have to login your adsense account, click on adsense setup and click Competitive Ad Filter and copy paste the list of websites at the top to the adsense for content.

Bonus tips: use shaped text ads advertising. usually in the form of image ads have a low value.

Please Vote This Site.

Thanks For Attended 
And
Good Luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites